Remarketing for Events
How it works
Remarketing for events gives you the ability to follow potential customers (who have already visited your website) around 98% of the entire internet with advertising. myZone makes retargeting to your chosen audience incredibly simple for you. We have years’ worth of data on visitors, trends, and purchasing behaviours in order to tailor-make a campaign that’s successful for you. You simply tell us the audience you’d like to reach, provide us with the creative, and we do the rest!
Target your event remarketing based on one or ALL of these options:
- Your website: Every time a new visitor hits your site, we add them to your event remarketing list.
- clubZone.com: Reach out to anyone who has visited clubZone.com.
- Customer lifecycle: We slice up your remarketing list into segments and give you the ability to reach out to only the most valuable people. For example, we can only target ads to customers who have purchased from you in the past, or those that have abandoned a shopping cart and not yet purchased.
Exclusions: We always exclude customers who have already purchased for your event.
- Geography: Reach out to people within X km of your event or venue.
Remarketing is one of the most cost effective online ad solutions available today. You typically will make more money than you spend in a measurable way. You’ll be amazed at what we can do with a small budget monthly budget.
How can so targeted be so cheap? The key to low cost, low cost per acquisition (CPA) marketing is that we only target people who have either purchased from you in the past, or expressed an interest in purchasing. We’ve found the CPA’s for remarketing can be as low as $4.00.
“We used myZone to help remarket the Vancouver Folk Festival in 2013, and were really blown away by the impact that was made with a small advertising budget. It was almost a little creepy to see our ads everywhere on the internet, and amazing how little it cost. We will for sure use this managed remarketing service again and highly recommend it to anyone looking to better promote their event or festival.”
- Gwen Kallio, Director for the Vancouver Folk Music Festival
“I love the fact that whether my customers are on Facebook, YouTube, or anywhere else on the internet, I can quickly let them know about upcoming events. The best part is I can see exactly what it costs and how many sales are generated so I know that it works.”
- Azim Virani, owner of Twisted Event Productions.
Event Remarketing in Action
Want more information on remarketing in action? Check out some of these great articles on why you should consider remarketing for your event:
Ready to Increase your Sales?
If you are ready to give managed event remarketing a trial, get in touch with a myZone team member here!