Mini Ticket Printing Schedule
New office hours as of June 1st 2017.
Please read the following printing, proofing and shipping schedule carefully! Note that all times are in Pacific Standard Time (PST) and that myZone Printing business hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm (excluding Canadian statutory holidays).
- Submit Your Order
- For all orders submitted BEFORE 11:00am, a digital proof will be emailed to you before 2:00pm the same day.
- If you submit your order AFTER 11:00am, a digital proof will be emailed to you before 2:00pm the following business day.
- Approve Your Proof
- Once you have received your digital proof, it must be approved and emailed back to us no later than 3:00pm in order to be printed the same day. If you have a revision request, all revisions must be finalized before 3pm the same day in order to make it on that day’s print run.
- Please note that we won’t charge you anything until you approve your proof. If you don’t like the design, you can always cancel your order at this point at no charge.
- Off to Print!
- All tickets that are proofed & approved by 3:00pm are printed the same day.
- Shipping & Pick-ups
- All printed tickets are shipped out via UPS the following business day. If you select UPS Overnight Express, your tickets will arrive within 1 business day. If you select UPS, your tickets will arrive within 2-3 business days.
- Vancouver BC Customers: For those of you who live where we do our printing, you can optionally select the pick-up option. All printed tickets are ready for pick-up up at our Vancouver office between 5:30 and 6:00pm. Our office is located at suite 704, 73 Water Street in Gastown.
If you have additional questions, feel free to call us anytime at 1.855.769.9663 Option 1 or email email@example.com.