Daily Printing Schedule
Please read the following printing, proofing and shipping schedule carefully. Note that all times are in Pacific Standard Time (PST) and that myZone printing business hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (excluding Canadian statutory holidays).
Step 1) Submit your order
- For all orders submitted BEFORE 9:00 am, a digital proof will be emailed to you by the end of the business day.
- If you submit your order AFTER 9:00 am, a digital proof will be emailed to you by the end of the following business day.
Step 2) Approve your proof
- Once you have received your digital proof, it must be approved and emailed back to us no later than 12:00 pm in order to be printed and shipped out the same day.
If you have a revision request, all revisions will take one business day to process.
Please note that we won’t charge you anything until you approve your proof. If you don’t like the design, you can always cancel your order and no charge will incur.
Step 3) Printing
- All tickets that are proofed, approved and paid by 12:00 pm are printed the same day.
Step 4) Shipping
- All printed tickets are shipped out via UPS in the same business day if approved and paid by 12 pm.
If you select UPS Express, your tickets will arrive within 2 business days.
If you select UPS Economy, your tickets will arrive within 3-4 business days.
Ground shipping is 4-8 business days.
If you have additional questions, feel free to call us at 1.855.769.9663 Option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.