Daily Printing Schedule
New office hours as of June 1st 2017.
Please read the following printing, proofing and shipping schedule carefully. Note that all times are in Pacific Standard Time (PST) and that myZone printing business hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm (excluding Canadian statutory holidays).
Step 1) Submit your order
- For all orders submitted BEFORE 11:00am, a digital proof will be emailed to you before 2:00pm the same day.
- If you submit your order AFTER 11:00am, a digital proof will be emailed to you before 2:00pm the following business day.
Step 2) Approve your proof
- Once you have received your digital proof, it must be approved and emailed back to us no later than 3:00pm in order to be printed the same day. If you have a revision request, all revisions must be finalized before 3pm the same day in order to make it on that day’s print run.
Step 3) Printing
- All tickets that are proofed & approved by 3:00pm are printed the same day.
Step 4) Shipping & Pick-ups
- All printed tickets are shipped via UPS. if you selected UPS Priority your tickets will be shipped out the following business day if you approve your ticket proof by 3pm PST. if you selected UPS or Ground your tickets will be shipped out within 1-2 business days of your approval.
- If you selected the pick-up option, all printed tickets are ready for pick-up up at our Vancouver office between 4:30 and 5:00pm. Our office is located at Suite 704, 73 Water Street in Gastown.
If you have additional questions, feel free to call us anytime at 1.855.769.9663 Option 1 or email email@example.com.